The anti-vandal window with shutters for shipping containers and cabins is 1060mm wide, 1035mm high and 80mm deep. Like our anti-vandal personnel doors, it has anti-jemmy studs, galvanised steel locking bolts and rubber grommets for weatherproofing. The secure window is constructed of primed, galvanised steel with 20 gauge, 1mm galvanised door skins, 14gauge, 2mm galvanised inner frame, 14 gauge, 2mm zintec outer fixing frame and polyutherane foam injection. We will send you the window with fitting instructions. Features include:
- This window does not compromise the security of your shipping container.
- 4mm steel round bar mesh and steel subframe throughout the doors increases security and overall structural integrity.
- 3mm lock mechanism protection system.
- Anti-jemmy flange and rebated construction – Door and door frame profile produces a natural astragal and the anti-jemmy flange offers increased security.
- Polyutherane foam injection throughout the door and the frame.
- Anti-vandal, anti-knockout stainless steel hinges.
- Complete with glazing units.
- Drainage system.
- Hand grips for easy opening and closing.
Cost includes P&P.