Internal Size (mm): 790 x 2030
Clear Opening at 90* (mm): 690
Clear Opening at 180* (mm): 790
Door Thickness (mm): 45
The anti-vandal personnel door for shipping containers and cabins has anti-jemmy studs, vertical locking bolts, rubber grommets to ensure complete weather proofing, a top auxiliary lock, horizontal locking bolts, euro profile multi locking system, central locking bolts, 5 pin anti drill euro cyclinder, bottom auxiliary lock and stainless steel hinges as standard. The secure personnel door is constructed of primed, galvanised steel with a 1mm door skin and 2mm frame. We will send you the door with fitting instructions.
* 90mm frame depth, add 10mm to all sizes for aperture size, Subtract 30mm from height for flanged doors.
Price includes P&P. We deliver for you to fit on site, photo provided is example only.
|Internal Size (mm)||790 x 2030|
|Clear Opening at 90* (mm)||690|
|Clear Opening at 180* (mm)||790|
|Door Thickness (mm)||45|
|Finish||No Finish Required|
Personnel Door Features
- This personnel door does not compromise the security of your shipping container.
- 3mm steel backing plate reinforces the door and allows for fitting of door furniture such as hydraulic closers.
- Rubber seal system applied to the door jambs provides exceptional weather proofing.
- Polyutherane foam injection throughout the door and the frame.
- Stainless steel tube provides locking rods with additional security and weatherproofs the entire locking system.
- 4mm steel round-bar mesh throughout the door increases security and overall structural integrity.
- Stainless steel lever handles as standard.
- The structural integrity of the door is reinforced by steel strengthening ribs.